Saturday 4 January 2003

Those wacky Nigerians. It never ceases to amaze just how many of them apparently died in fiery plane crashes leaving behind grieving widows who need to launder money through the bank accounts of fine upstanding Western Citizens.

Who wouldn't trust a gentlemen like Collins Emordi to handle their account details in a prompt and efficient manner? I certainly would, that's why I sent this back in reply to his 'proposal'

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am running a similar scam and welcome the opportunity to discuss some
ideas with you. Please respond as soon as possible and we will make much money together!

Yours sincerely,

Colonel Adam

Usually they don't respond when you're clearly taking the piss out of them, but this time I recieved this short-but-sweet email from Mr. Emordi.

very funny

Doesn't sound like an aide to the President of Nigeria to me. I think i'll withhold my funds from his scheme now.

No comments: