Tuesday 4 January 2005

Back To the Funny Farm

It’s been so long since we had a grade A lunatic around here that I’d almost forgotten what it was like. Indeed since the most recent psychopath was kicked out at the start of last year the only entertainment to be had came from the street outside. Until tonight. I have no idea why, and from who it came but at approximately 10.45pm from somewhere inside these flats a woman was heard to yell words to the effect of,

“FUCK YOU ALL. YOU’RE ALL BLACK CUNTS!”

Controversial, and indeed offensive but patently wrong. Some of us may fit the general description of the latter but as far as I know we’ve got a KKK-esque rate of whiteness in these flats. What did it all mean? Sadly she didn’t continue her outburst so that I could pinpoint exactly what was going on. I was however clutching a red-hot iron at the time (ooh - domestic) so I was well prepared if it the disturbance led to complete anarchy and a complex-wide ruck.

No comments: