Tuesday 25 March 2003

TSP Retro Rant #6

Date Unknown (Late May 1995?)

ARTHUR TUNSTALL's APOLOGY TO THE NATION

Hello, my name is Arthur Tunstall and I am a plank, a racist person who thinks people who are in Wheelchairs should be shot. I am Old and Ridiculous and should retire at the first possible opportunity, but of course I won't because the rest of the board are probably more racist than I am.

But I won't be able to quite because I don't think anyone else would give me a job because they only give the gig of being KKK Grand wizard to members. Of course I could get a job at KFC but the little cook's hat might get in the way of my HUGE Head because I am such a great guy.

P.S I am 100 years old and have to go because my wheelchair has skipped a gear.

Arthur Tunstall - Card Carrying KKK member

ARTHUR TUNSTALL NEEDS A SEVERE WEDGIE AND I'M THE GUY TO GIVE IT TO HIM SO WATCH OUT GRANDPA

No comments: