Sunday 2 March 2003

Right then, as promised (maybe not, I can't remember) i've crunched the numbers and come up with a predicted final ladder for the upcoming AFL season. Here goes nothing.

Oh, and if I rank your team poorly then bad luck i'm ranking my own team 11th and my most hated enemies 5th so you can tell this isn't biased (just clueless).

1 - Port Adelaide
2 - Brisbane
3 - Adelaide
4 - Geelong
5 - St. Kilda
6 - Collingwood
7 - Hawthorn
8 - Fremantle
9 - West Coast
10 - Essendon
11 - Melbourne
12 - North Melbourne
13 - Footscray
14 - Sydney
15 - Carlton
16 - Richmond

Port Adelaide to beat Brisbane in the GF.
Peter Bell (Fremantle) to win the Brownlow
Matthew Lloyd (Essendon) to be a one man team and win the Coleman

Come back in September when all above predictions have been proven false. I will then develop a case of amnesia that Carmen Lawrence would be proud of and refuse to acknowledge this post ever existed.

No comments: