Monday 24 March 2003

TSP Retro Rant #4

Ummmm, topical? More like solid proof of what a disturbed child I was.

April 26, 1995

Nam And Other Wars with Anzac

1,2,3 What are we fighting for
Don't ask me I don't give a damn.
Next stop is Vietnam

I dont think we should glorify people who were in the First W.W because they wanted to fight but not like the people from the late 60's (Woodstock) and the early 70's who were carted off to Korea and Nam just to be blown away by People who are just the same but they are from another side. Politicians from that time were Fascist, Reactionary, Nazi, Right Wing extremist infadel dogs of war.

I don't give a stuff about people who wanted to go to war because they were gun toting members of the Nazi KKK party and just wanted to kill people for a few laffs.

I do feel sorry for people who got nuked because they were carted off to war by the affore mentioned Old Transvestites in Canberra.

I also dont think we should be in Rwanada or Bosnia because they are not our wars and if Aborigines started having wars with us I wouldn't want the Royal Nicaraguan Peacekeeping force helping us.

I did not celebrate Anzac because I am against war and think politicians who sent people to die in Nam should beheaded.

(P.S I am not Bruce Ruxton)

No comments: