Monday 3 March 2003

I like Melbourne. That may seem like an extremely obvious thing to say when I've lived here for all my 21 years but it wasn't always so. In the late 80's when I was but a smaller version of the bitter and twisted individual you see before you now I always pledged to get the hell out of Victoria and move to somewhere more interesting. Then I got over it.

My favourite building in all of Melbourne is the Arts Centre. Some heathens hate it, but they're the type of people who complain about everything. For those of you with a limited knowledge of our city it's the building with the pointy thing on top. Has that cleared it up? Good, let's continue.

I love the idea of a really thin building that has lots of levels above and below ground. I was in there today when I was supposed to be working and I noticed that the street level is actually the sixth floor. How cool is that? Extremely as far as I'm concerned.

There's not really much more to say, I just wanted to make the world aware that even if nobody else loves the Arts Centre I do. Respect!

No comments: