Friday 28 February 2003

Best thing seen today, and let me say i'm quite serious here so any stereotyping is a not a result of personal bias so you can't sue me, a young blonde woman pretending to read the book of the movie Artificial Intelligence from St. Kilda Junction all the way to Glenhuntly. The only problem? She was holding it upside down. Ladies and gentlemen I kid you not. I even got far too close for comfort just to make sure it wasn't one of those two-in-one novel things - sadly not.

Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that dumbass school kids are too busy protesting to learn anything.

Actually, I used to quite like those "all students go on strike" days because it meant the 90% of morons and drug addicts at my school didn't show up and the rest of us could actually learn something for a couple of days per-year.

No comments: