Tuesday 13 May 2003

What in GODS NAME is going on at the AFL? Michael O'Loughlin escapes scrutiny for pushing the umpire out of the way AFTER he'd kicked a goal yet almost every other player (I think one got off) who has touched an umpire this year has been suspended. Jeff White got a week when the idiot ran into him! What a disgrace.

Given the fact that the letters to the Football Record are incredibly rigged every week ("Dear AFL Record, I love the AFL. Please tell me why Wayne Jackson should be voted Pope") I doubt they'll ever print my contribution (even though I've sent it in) so I suppose I'll have to post it here.

Dear Footy Record,

When will the AFL remove their lips from the KNOB of the Sydney Swans? You've engineered a Premiership or two for Brisbane. Is it going to be Sydney's turn this year?

Adam
Melbourne, Victoria

No comments: