Thursday 10 July 2003

Promise of no blog = Non Core

I've no idea how these nutbags find it (Google maybe - see below) but people - two of them anyway - have commented on my "It's a funeral" post about how shit Australian sketch comedy is.

My conspiracy theory is that it's people associated with one of those awful shows trolling the net and trying to drum up some support for their failing programs. If I do an entire post laughing at Greeks on the Roof getting the axe do you think some idiot involved with that show might haunt the comment boxes for the rest of time telling me how it was merely misunderstood and that Effie holds up a mirror to multicultural society? I never really cared for the idea of that ripoff show in the first place, and when I saw it featured the guy from those fucking awful "Snack Stop" ads it reached the auspicious position of "shows I'd dedicate a voodoo doll to".

And just how did this last lover of quality sketch comedy ("the chinese guy is bloody funny" apparently) find my post when the searches used to access this page today are as follows?

* Dorothy Wiggins
* jarva virtual machine
* skanky ho latham
* Cameron Daddo
* worlds scariest mugshot
* deltra goodrem nude
* drunk nude in otago
* powerball lottery foreigner
* blogger wayne skipper

A big hello to whichever Channel 7 dud's computer I'm bookmarked on - I'll give a good review to whatever shithouse show you provide me with footage of if you'll give me Dr. Katrina Warren's phone number.

A fair deal for all (except Doctor Katrina) I think.

UPDATE - See the comments, the KRAPPY KOMEDY KONSPIRACY (KKK) IS ON!

No comments: