Sunday 20 July 2003

Hornbags

There's this highly suspicious place in Coburg called "Partner Search Australia". I keep seeing it every time I go out there and it disturbs me greatly. For one thing they've got this logo which appears to be two people getting it on, which is odd, then there's the massive complex they've got featuring a bar, restuarant and 'leisure centre'. The only reason I know they've got these places is because they've got huge signs all over them telling you that they exist. It couldn't look anymore like a cult complex if they tried. I'm expecting to see news reports of a mass-suicide out there any day now.

They've got a website where you can see a picture of their brothelesque headquarters. The site also blows their scam wide open by having links to "Russian Ladies" and "Asian Ladies" who you can presumably fork over a huge wedge of cash and be 'introduced' to. Check out their newlyweds page while you're at it and note how they all seem to be bogan Australians marrying Asian women... Rort!

I always knew there was something strange about that place, now it's been proven. Of course if you're a complete weirdo who's looking to pick himself up a foreigner you may consider this posting to less of an expose and more community service. Just don't mention my name to the cult leaders ok?

No comments: