Thursday 7 November 2002

I was watching coverage of the US mid-term elections today on Fox News - don't ask why, for some strange reason I actually care about the result in the 37th Congressional District of Iowa. There is this fucking terrifying woman on Fox called Greta Van Susteren who I just can't get enough of.

No picture I post here would do justice to the look on her face when she's talking on TV. I always feel like she's just about to reach through my screen, rip my esophagus out and beat me repeatedly with it until I die.



Standard Disclaimer: She's probably a very nice person (although she does claim to be a Scientologist which automatically makes you highly suspicious in my book) but my god she scares the living bejesus out of me. Yet strangely every time I watch Fox News and she's on (other than the rare times when that nutbag O'Reilly is ranting) I sit there watching like people do at a car crash. Is this the sign of a secret attraction to the devil woman of Fox News? Good god I hope not.

Comically enough, in finding a suitably evil picture of her on the net I came across this site which seems to bear some grudge against her because of the whole Scientology thing. It's great, you come on here just to rip the piss out of somebody for looking scary and you discover a whole sub-culture of reporter stalking super-freaks.

No comments: