Wednesday 27 November 2002

How shattered am I that Beauty and the Beast has been axed? Thank god it looks like I might have something to do during the day next year, i'd be lost without this to watch everyday. Help keep Uncle Doug Mulray rich by visiting The Basement. You can stalk Mieke Buchan there too, which will excite many of my friends.

The good news is that you can still catch half the beauties in awful TV ad's and Jeannie Little in a dumpster somewhere near you.

(P.S - If I get a google hit for "Jeannie Little pron" now I will not be responsible for my actions.)

Late breaking alert - Here's some proof that Englishmen are as stupid as the rest of us.

A student died after being flung 100 feet into the air by a huge catapult.

The 19-year-old was taking part in the stunt at the Middlemoor Water Park in Woolavington near Bridgwater, Somerset, on Sunday.

What's all that about eh? These crazy kids.

No comments: