Monday 9 December 2002

[Start class prejudice and general nastiness here]

50-year-old Queenslander with a mullet and 8 other children has triplets. Frightening eh? And then the clincher that puts it in the all-time Hall of Fame - they just got kicked out of their trailer park.

Really, could you make it any easier for us to laugh at you?

What i'm offended at most is the idea that anyone has 11 children, let alone somebody who can't even afford to live in a house.

Well, with that piece of extraordinary hubris I guess i've tempted fate to turn me into a homeless bum or something now. So if you're putting your garbage out one night and you catch a toothless idiot going through your trash yelling "I USED TO HAVE A BLOG YOU KNOW!" then you'll know that's me - and you have my permission to shoot on sight.

[End class prejudice and general nastiness for now]

No comments: