Saturday 19 April 2003

I've decided that the answer to the poor number of hits I've been getting recently isn't to get my own domain name, or god forbid write something with wide-ranging appeal to the punters but rather to shamelessly drop several of the most searched for terms on the net into my page.

You see, I complained when I was getting 170 hits a day and 150 of them were idiots searching for "Bubb Rubb whistle tips" and "Joe Millionare Pron", and let's not forget the great David Beckham rumors debacle, but it looks like I secretly loved it.

So, thanks to Google Zeitgeist, here we go - with little or no regard for how cheap and nasty this post will seem in retrospect.

"al jazeera"
"iraq"
"elizabeth smart" (who?)
"cnn"
"SARS"
"linkin park"
"formula 1"
"ash wednesday"
"ncaa"
"adrien brody"

and lets just throw a few other classics in, just to capture the pervert market;

"donkey pron"
"saddam hussein naked"
"SARS erotica"
"delta goodrem nude pictures"
"tatu russian teenage lesbian action"

Tacky I know, but it's time to really push that relentless march towards 10,000 hits forwards.

Welcome to all my new friends at Google!

No comments: