Wednesday 18 June 2003

It's very hard to come up with catchy titles all the time isn't it?

A day off blogging, my phone line died AGAIN. And I had to wait for Telstra to come and fix it AGAIN. This has happened the last two times it's pissed down raining and will probably happen again next time.

During all this I had a horrible revelation last night. For years, ever since it's release, I've slagged off that Alanis Morrisette song "Ironic" for trying to pass off several different scenarios as irony when they're clearly not. It only came to me at about 7pm last night that maybe the whole point to the song was to be ironic about the fact that she was singing a song about irony that contained none. If you know what I mean, I can't explain it.

I hope not though, I'd hate to have been scammed by a perennial 'where-are-they-now' candidate like Alanis

No comments: