Tuesday 3 June 2003

Around The Grounds

Time for our first MT-enabled edition of everyone's favourite gameshow - where we highlight what people with far more interesting to say than me are talking about.

After Grog Blog
Public Transport Standover Merchant - "Excuse me sir? May I see your ticket please?"

Angela Bell
All things to all men (and women, and others)

Bailz
I still don't know whether this is a good thing, or a bad thing, but one thing is for sure, it's a thing.

Bitchin' Monaro
The void left by Waltons was filled by a number of cheap and nasty retailers, who over the years, seem to have gotten cheaper and nastier, and now offer an insight into what the service must of been like in Soviet era Russian stores.

Rob Corr
So it wasn't just a throwaway line. Uechtritz is a lying bastard.

Disgusted Liberal is sort of dead.

So, in a manner of speaking, is Duncan Richer

Kate at Funny Face, I Love You is, however, very much alive and she says this;
And where did my shit kicker, middle class government school fall???? Well, quite far down the bottom, with only 39% of students from the 2002 class enrolling in university. But at least Greensy Secco was below us!!!

Gareth Parker
Well, that all went rather well. Four short bulletins all delivered without any significant stumbles. Bonus! Looks like I'll be on the same shift Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday next week.

Good News Fresh
One of the amusing things about having a working phone SMS correspondence in the early hours of this morning

Hot Buttered Death
I still think sometimes Messrs Parker and Stone should've quit making South Park after they made the film version and gone out on a high-the first batch of episodes that appeared after the film were pretty poor

Michael Jennings
I am off to have lunch with Perry and Gabriel, and I have a half written piece on being an introvert, and on author Neal Stephenson, which I shall finish and post this evening.

Mortigi Tempo
WHENEVER I go for a wonder through certain shady parts of the blogosphere, there seems to be another link to a site dedicated to the thankless task of exposing the awful Truth on Michael Moore.

Spin Starts Here
Usually the music director would die before letting the listeners have input into the programming.

Stews Blog
555 - STUFF UP (I hope to be seeing some "Thank christ we finally won" Perth Glory fan action on there soon though)

The Eye of the Beholder is still in Brazilian hippy mode.

Yobbo's View
If there are any l33t code warriors out there who can work out why this page doesn't render properly in Netscape, I'd much appreciate the heads up. 3% of my readers are counting on it!

Zem
Italian police say they've been unable to read PGP-encrypted files stored on Psion PLCs by members of the Red Brigade.

No comments: