Wednesday 3 September 2003

Dear sir or Madam:

Please forgive this follow-up email but my server was infected by a virus and I was unable to retrieve the responses from my first emailing.

My name is Steve Zuwala. I am a Country Music Songwriter and Performer. I have written and performed over 70 original songs. I work hard. I accept instruction and I am willing to learn. I have a great deal of respect for the music industry and I'm looking for representation.

I understand that you receive hundreds if not thousands of these same emails. Artists looking for someone like you to listen and maybe offer them a contract. I am equally certain that many may never make it past first base. But I believe there is a lot of great music out there that will never be heard because it wasn't properly introduced. It is for this reason that I am sending you this email. I believe in my music and I know it's the squeaky wheel that gets the grease.

I'd to send you my demo. I think you'll find it may be what you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Steve Zuwala

If I ran a record label I'd sign him just for comedy value, but sadly I don't. Can anyone out there fit Steve up with an Artie Fufkin-esque A&R man to make his dreams come true?

No comments: