Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Inner City Pressure

Various things found next to my car in the last few days...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmmm nice. Leaving the entire roll of tinfoil behind is a masterstroke. Why I could almost tear the rest of it off and put it in my oven. That occured sometime between 9am and 5pm today. Perhaps it would help if my nutbag neighbour didn't leave his abandoned van there? Or alternatively if people stuck to the time honoured method of skagging up under railway bridges (look, there's one just up the street) instead.

I'm just waiting for the one in the tree to be shaken free by a gust of wind and implant itself in the tire of my car. AIDS tests all around for the Toyota Yaris.

Now, here's the thing. This is the third time that I've found this sort of gear in that spot - what do when I eventually bust them in the act? A friendly "Do you mind"? Go inside like nothing's happened, call plod and wait for them to come back and take a dump on my windshield as vengeance? Sit down and have a crack at playing Nick Cave myself? Who knows.

No comments: