Saturday 22 February 2003

I got the most bizarre SMS yesterday from a number not in my phone book,

sadam is evil. I can't believe john said I was giving comfort and aid. united is the only way we'll bring him to justice we so have to do what's right for good.

Huh? I wrote back but they never responded to "Who are you and what the hell are you talking about?" I think either a semi-literate person is trying to take the piss or i've been inadvertantly signed up to the "nutters and crackpots SMS super-service".

I like the way they can't decide whether they're pro or anti war, I appreciate that in a mystery stalker.

In other news, the Federal Government has found some non-war related issue to make themselves look like idiots on. Get thee out of our bedrooms you idiots! I hope there isn't a Federal Election anytime soon, because I sure as hell don't want to vote for anybody at the moment and because i've always said that if you don't vote you have no right to criticise the government i'd have to shut up for the next three years.

No comments: