Friday, 26 March 2010

TSP's Top 5 real life entrances

I've done my fantasy list, now how about the real ones.

With apologies to Flair and Fedor who I ripped off for my list, these are the wildest songs ever to be used upon entering the ring for any sport.

5.
'The Million Dollar Man' Ted DiBiase - Sing your own song despite having no discernable talent.

4.
Stone Cold Steve Austin - Start your theme song with a wild sound that is instantly recognisable and the crowd are sure to go bananas the moment it hits.

3.
Mirko 'Cro Cop' Filopovic: Wild Boys - The only person ever to seriously get away with coming out to a Duran Duran track.

2.
Wanderlei 'The Axe Murderer' Silva: Sandstorm - 90's teeny bopper club track used to wild effect by total killing machine.

1.
Georges St Pierre: Rohff - Dirty House - The costume kills me every time.