Tuesday, 14 April 2009

TSP Readers Competition

As of midday today I'm giving up soft drink for as long as is humanely possible for somebody who is addicted to the shit. Once lasted three months, but good luck with that this time around.

Now, here's what you have to do. Guess how long in days it will be before I crack. Nearest to the pin - and let's face it there's only about ten people reading - wins a hot night out with me necking a 24 can pack of something suitably horrendous in a supermarket carpark.

Disclaimers:

a) Nothing that acts as a mixer in an alcoholic scenario shall count for the purposes of this event.
b) Slurpees? Not counting them.
c) This is not your opportunity to taunt me with cans of 7-Up.

6 comments:

Bruce said...

July 5

Desci said...

May 2. And here's to me spamming you with dates from fake personas to increase my chances of getting in on that necking action.

Anonymous said...

May 12

- Santos L. Halper.

Adam 1.0 said...

Guy Incognito is surely next.

Anonymous said...

This Sunday when the Dees crush hapless tigers..

- Benny "Iceman" Cousins

jellyfish said...

I am not going to make a bet.

I reckon you can do it.