Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Kritics Korner

Thanks to Julia Roberts as a whore everyone loves Roy Orbison's Pretty Woman - but has anyone ever really considered his seduction techniques in depth? It's pretty clear to me that the man in question is not actually saying any of this, and is just sitting around and thinking it - but where did he think he was going to get with lines like this?

"I couldnt help but see, pretty woman, that you look lovely as can be.
Are you lonely just like me? Grrr!"

No sir, she's not lonely because she's a pretty woman. You're a git who admits being alone and makes animal noises - no wonder you're lonely you goose. And don't give me any of this "she's walking back to me" rubbish. No she's not, unless she's coming back to slap the little perv around the head.

Cop that chart hits of 1964. Stand-by for abuse of this and this.

No comments: